Baba Mazari Foundation (BMF) is a not-for-profit incorporated organisation that is the figurehead of the the Baba Mazari Charitable Trust (BMCT).
- Advance social justice objectives
- Promote peace and harmony among diverse people using a variety of initiatives based on community needs
- Coordinate the initiatives and run programs based on the social, cultural and other needs of our community in Australia
- Undertake national and international projects and programs in pursuit of objectives
BMF is founded with the aim to promote a culture of prosperity for all and charity for the good of our humanity..
- Engaging in public benevolent activities
- Helping the relief of suffering, poverty and other misfortune of those persons who suffer these
- Raising funds to help disadvantaged and vulnerable people generally with a special focus on minorities
- Focusing on human rights and justice for all
- Promoting peace and peaceful solutions through dialogue and other initiatives
Baba Mazari Foundation (BMF) is a charity organisation that began as a community initiative but has since evolved into a beacon of hope for many people in need. BMF is established and run by a group of passionate volunteers, with strong member base and generous community support. We work with the main objective of promoting a culture of prosperity for all and charity for the good of our humanity. Our funds go towards helping impoverished families, child labourers and disadvantaged students in Afghanistan. In less than a year, the foundation has sponsored the education of 50 disadvantaged children including child labourers in Afghanistan, provided emergency relief and medical aid to those affected by crises.